Sensitivity, marked dehydration in the cheeks and targeted congestion in the T zone are typical of these skins and sometimes make them difficult to understand. Because indeed, the cheeks can be prone to a lot of dehydration and redness depending on the skin color. These skin types also have the particularity of showing signs of premature aging, especially since aggressive blemish regulation strategies can dehydrate them even more. They require avoiding aggressive cleaning methods and hydrating in order to restore balance without suffocating them.
So, deep but gentle cleansing, complete exfoliation (AHA / BHA / PHA), the use of soothing and regenerating botanical active ingredients, balanced hydration, protection against the sun are necessary.
It is important here to check with your healthcare professional that rosacea or rosacea conditions do not require specific treatments before using our products, with his/her approval.
- Cleansing with a water-based cleanser (pea size, light massage) ==> in spring and autumn, if there is no known allergy to honey, you can add a tiny bit of unpasteurized buckwheat or fall honey packed with probiotics to support skin flora
- Light hydration with Marcel or Stella
- Regulation with Morphée or Léo
- Sun protection specific to combination to oily skin (reapply at least once a day)
- Oil cleansing to remove traces of makeup, sunscreen, dust and pollution
- Second cleansing with a water-based cleanser
- Exfoliation with Annie applied with a cotton and left to act for 20 to 30 minutes without rinsing
- Hydration preferably with Stella, or Marcel
- Regulation with Morphée